Monday, October 12, 2009

MamaMaria's Stuff

I'm not interested in shipping items. Must be available for pickup/meet up. Contact me with any questions. Thanks

Quesadilla maker $5 OBO (retails for $18 new)

Salton Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker

Southern Living at Home, Calpyso Lanterns (set of 3, NIB) $25, OBO
Southern Living At Home Calypso Lantern
Southern living at home, Conroy Candlestick. about 16" tall, 5" in diameter. Hammered nickle finish. $25 NIB, OBO
I forgot to take pictures of these too items... but these are really close representations of what I have. I will post actual pictures this evening.
Porcelain Disney Cinderella Doll $20 NIB
image 1413593081-0

Porcelain Disney Snow White Doll $20 NIB

2002 Disney Princess SNOW WHITE 16 " Porcelain Keepsake Doll



No comments:

Post a Comment