Monday, October 12, 2009

Lauri's Stuff

My camera broke last week so I tried to search for photos on-line for some of the stuff. Most things are big so I'm not interested in shipping - I live in the South Hills in Whitehall but can meet (I work in Oakland).



Little Tikes Endless Adventures Climb and Slide $175



Little People Discovery Village $30








Little People Farm $20











Little People Garage $20











Little People Pirate Ship $15













Imaginex BatCave with lots of extras $40














Fisher Price Jumparoo $35













Simon Says Sit n Spin $10










Plush Rocking Horse (very similar to this mine is black) $15









Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Car $25



I have outdoor furniture patio/deck set with six chairs (cushions) table (glass) umbrella and stand for sale it is brown with cream/brown cushions and umbrella that match very nice set, I just don't have room for it $300


Sleeper Sofa maroon/green plaid $250 I was saving it for our gameroom, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon!


Diego (Go Diego Go) bin on wheels full of Diego toys $45


Graco Travel System (stroller, infant car seat and base) dark blue/light blue $50

I also have a ton of boys clothes up to size 3t if anyone is interested please send me an e-mail llfreund@gmail.com

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment