Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby and Maternity Items

Japanese Weekend black/white maternity top, size L. Black part is bamboo with a bit of spandex. White part (collar, turn-back cuffs, and a bit at the bottom) is wrinkle resistant cotton/poly. Brand new with tags. $15


First Impressions infant snow suit in blue, size 3-6 months. Very soft, has trains/planes/cars embroidered on it. Brand new, never used, never washed. $5


Carter's fleece sleepsack in blue, size 0-9 months. Tags removed and has been washed but never used. $5

Medela Breastmilk Freezing and Storage Set - Medela  - Babies"R"Us
Medela freezing and storage bottles (15), brand new, sealed, no box. $8 for all 15.

Smoke-free home but I do have dogs. I will ship if necessary but prefer to meet you in Oakland or South Hills.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I don't know if you got my email but I'll buy the snow suit off you if you still have it. Let me know - Stacie (stacieteeters at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete