Monday, October 12, 2009

Frostysgirl's Stuff

I live in the Robinson/Imperial area and you would need to pick up at my house. Please email me at christinelfrost@gmail.com if you are interested in any of the stuff. Thanks!! Christine
Poker Chip Set
Brand new - opened, but never used. In a wood carousel, some of the chips still packaged with 2 new decks of cards in the middle. $15 OBO










Large Ikea Desk
Natural wood desk with hutch. It's pretty big and I can measure it if you want. I can also send better pictures if you are interested. $75 OBO









Grey Stool
I used this with a vanity, but now I'm not sure what you could do with it lol. It's from Ikea and made out of wool material. Make offer.










Desk Chair
Black swivel desk chair. Free with desk or make offer.












Handmade Wooden Bassinet/Cradle
Only used for a couple months and I have the handmade bumper and pad for inside with a couple sheets. $50 OBO


No comments:

Post a Comment